Self defence is a criminal law defence. Essentially, every person is justified in using, in the defence of himself or another, such force as, in the circumstances as he believes them to be, it is reasonable to use.
You can call or email us to be put in direct one-to-one contact with one of our Criminal Lawyers, in most cases, we should be able to give you an idea of the options available to you right then and there.
This initial consultation is 100% completely free, and we give it to you completely free of any expectations or obligations to continue to use our lawyers.
Other related matters we can help you with:
- Aggravated burglary
- Being disguised or in possession of instrument for burglary
- Demanding with intent to steal, etc
- Obtaining by deception or causing loss by deception
- Punishment of obtaining by deception or causing loss by deception
- False statement by promoter, etc
- Money laundering
- Possession of burglary tools
Antunović Law Criminal Lawyers Wellington 2011