If you are facing a wilful damage or related property(see below), charge. You will want your case to have the best quality legal defence available.
Our lawyers have the professional focus and experience to provide your wilful damage case with the expert criminal advice you need. Our firm, I.M Antunović, is one of New Zealand’s most established criminal law firms, over the decades we have represented literally hundreds of clients. No case is too big or too small, too complex or too simple.
You can call or email us to be put in direct one-to-one contact with one of our Criminal Lawyers, in most cases, we should be able to give you an idea of the options available to you right then and there.
This initial consultation is 100% completely free, and we give it to you completely free of any expectations or obligations to continue to use our lawyers.
Other related charges we can help you with:
- Offensive behaviour or language
- Disorderly behaviour on private premises
- Disorderly assembly
- Associating with convicted thieves
- Associating with violent offenders
- Associating with serious drug offenders
- Fighting in public place
- Publishing document or thing explaining manufacture of explosives, etc
- Offences Against Persons or Property
- Ill-treatment or wilful neglect of child
- Leaving child without reasonable supervision and care
- Wilful damage
- Graffiti vandalism, tagging, defacing, etc
- Possession of graffiti implements
- Acts endangering safety
- Things endangering safety
- Possession of knives
Antunović Law Criminal Lawyers Wellington 2011